Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Day 13 - Fresh Coconut

Today my sisters, mother, and I got bangles to match our outfits for Nikita's wedding. I think we got over excited at how well the guy matched the bangles...we might have bought to many! As we were waiting to get out bangles my dad got a fresh coconut. The man cuts the coconut right infront of you and when you are finished drinking the coconut water he cuts open the coconut to eat the inside. Mangos are in season and at lunch we ordered fresh mango juice. Later, we went to a silver shop. We only come to India every 3-4 years and the owner knows us just from those times. This particular silver shop is the only place I insist on going to when we come to India. I finally found some jewelry for the reception.






notice the stacked ladders!










No comments:

Post a Comment